The OEC Giving Tuesday Toolkit
Black Friday. Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday. December 2 is a National Day of Giving called #GivingTuesday and OEC is excited to be participating this year. We’re raising funds to support our work creating healthy, toxic-free environments for all Oregonians. We need your help to make our campaign go BIG!
Below are social media steps you can take to support our #GivingTuesday campaign. Thank you for helping OEC to protect the Oregon you love!
- Pledge your support on Facebook or Twitter. Tag OEC in your posts. Find us on Twitter at @OEConline or here on Facebook.
- TWITTER: “I care about healthy environments for Oregon, so I’m donating $20 to @oeconline on Dec 2, #GivingTuesday. Join me! http://bit.ly/1y6wNEQ“
- FACEBOOK: “I care about healthy environments for Oregon, so I’m donating $20 to Oregon Environmental Council on December 2, #GivingTuesday. My gift is being matched, doubling my impact. Join me! http://bit.ly/1y6wNEQ“
- Share this image (right click to save and download):
- Post an #UNSELFIE, a photo of yourself holding a sign declaring your #GivingTuesday support of Oregon Environmental Council. For examples look here.
- Use these hashtags in your posts whenever possible: #GivingTuesday #PDXGives
- Reshare OEC posts on Facebook like this one.
- Add our custom Twibbon to your Facebook or Twitter profile image. Click here.
Three things you need to know about OEC’s #GivingTuesday campaign:
- We have a matching donor for online gifts on December 2. Gifts are being matched up to $1000! Our goal is to raise $2000. We’re asking for gifts of $20 or more, so to reach our goal we need fifty donors to step up to the plate.
- All donors at the $20 level will receive a custom digital playlist full of great local music!
- We have other great prizes throughout the day, so be sure to follow us on Facebook on Tuesday for more info.
- And share, share, share! Did you know each share brings in about $20 in gifts?
Questions? Contact MichelleM [at] oeconline [dot] org.