More Ways To Support Our Work
OEC’s work is powered by the generosity and commitment of people who care deeply about creating a more healthy and just environment for all Oregonians. As we look ahead to 2021, it will take all of us to achieve the momentum needed to make real and lasting change.
Here is a list of the many ways you can support OEC’s work with a tax-deductible donation:
- Individual Membership: You can join today by making a one-time gift or becoming an Evergreen Member and committing to monthly contributions.
- Willamette Week’s 2020 Give!Guide: Check out our Give!Guide page to see the different incentives we are offering with local businesses as well as information on Give!Guides Big Gift Days.
- Gift Memberships: Make a gift in honor of or in memory of someone you love.
- Business Memberships: Learn more about the benefits of supporting OEC with your business and direct your generous donations to the areas of greatest need.
- Legacy Giving: Leaving a gift to OEC in your will or estate plans honors your commitment to protecting Oregon’s future and can provide savings on capital gains taxes and estate taxes.
- Charitable IRA Rollovers: Maximize your charitable contribution while minimizing the tax consequences.
- Gifts of Stock: We welcome gifts of stock and securities. Please call 503-222-1963 or send an email to email@example.com for stock transfer information.
- Workplace Giving: Many companies encourage their employees to make charitable gifts, and some will also match your gift doubling your impact! Ask your employer what options are available to you, or look your company up here.
- Give When You Shop:
- Vehicle Donation: OEC partners with Volunteers of America and Charity Connections to allow you to donate the value of your old car, motorcycle, trucks, boats, motor homes, travel trailers, recreational vehicles, aircrafts, and more!
When thinking about your year-end giving, be sure to look into the CARES Act to ensure you are taking advantage of the potential financial benefits you can receive by helping organizations like OEC. With your help, we will continue to provide bold and effective solutions to environmental challenges and to build a healthier future for us all in 2021 and beyond.