Duped by industry no more, a retailer demands action
For years, Tony Fuentes had been reassuring parents: the bottles in his baby boutique did not contain toxic chemicals. But one day, Tony found out he’d been misled by a manufacturer. He had been selling bottles with a harmful chemical that could leach from the lining.
“There ought to be a law,” Tony and his wife said.
It’s been seven years, and Tony is still waiting. Oregon parents are too. Speak up now for the 2015 Toxic Free Kids Act. Demand to know what toxic chemicals might be hidden in children’s products.