Our Fiscal & Organizational Health
As we approach our 50th anniversary, OEC is in strong financial health. In our most recent fiscal year, we were able to grow our organizational revenue to peak of $3.6 million, with more than 83% of our income going directly to support our program work. Our net assets increased to $3.3 million.
This robust growth has enabled OEC to increase our capacity to advance priority environmental protections while securing greater financial stability.
And we walk our talk, investing in socially responsible companies and screening fossil fuel polluters from OEC’s endowment fund.
We are deeply grateful to our members, major donors and foundation supporters that make our work possible and hope we can look forward to your continued generosity!
- Audited Financials FY 2016-2017 (.pdf)
- IRS Form 990 2016 (.pdf)
- Corporate Gift Acceptance Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Code of Conduct & Conflict of Interest Policy
- By laws (.pdf)
- IRS Determination Letter of 501(c)(3) Status (.pdf)
- Articles of Incorporation (pdf)
- Impact Investing and the OEC Endowment Fund Fact Sheet