OEC volunteers are an important part of our success. In fact, OEC was founded in 1968 entirely by volunteers! Sign up today, and learn more about how you can:
- join OEC staff in reaching out to Oregon communities
- hone your skills working with our programs
- forward our mission by lending a hand where it’s needed most
Volunteering at OEC
Oregon Environmental Council offers a number of volunteer opportunities:
- assisting our program staff with policy research and related activities
- engaging the community in supporting OEC’s work
- helping with fundraising and marketing
Whether you have an afternoon or 20 hours a week, we hope to find a place for you.
- Invitation to OEC’s annual holiday party
- Invitation to OEC’s annual summer volunteer appreciation potluck
- Participation in OEC’s Volunteer network
- Complimentary OEC membership (when you volunteer for 3 outreach opportunities or support program work for 1 month)
- First-hand experience belonging to an effective team
Our volunteers tell us that they really enjoy their experiences here at OEC. We value your unique skills and insight, and we strive to make our volunteers feel at home. After all, we couldn’t do what we do without you! Questions about our volunteer and outreach programs? Email Volunteer at OEC.